?????

Stallionlover

Nov 5, 2006
hey ppl i am thinking about getting a cheep mustang starter car and i am wondering wut year would be good until i can upgrade to an 05 or better. O ya and i will not have a v6 cuz there is no point in having a v6 mustang unless ur a grandma or something. lol well anyway plz help me out with this.:D

• Sponsors (?)

I personally would go with a 96' gt 5.0... I think it was the last year they made the 5.0 and would be a fun car to hold ya over until you could afford a new mustang

95 was the last year for the 5.0 mustang. it depends on what bodystyle you like the best. a fox mustang could be the cheapest to get into.

ya i like the foxes better but idk if they are gonna be as cheap as a 95 or not but if i can get a fox i definately will. i want to save as much money as i can so i can get the new mustang sooner!

Hey Stallionlover-

I'm not the grammar police, but could you kindly bring your "A Game" to the keyboard? Texting on a message forum is just a pet peeve of mine. This is just my personal request so feel free to keep doin wut ur doin.:nice: