'68 390 GT Prices

68SPRINT

Apr 9, 2003
Hi chaps,
I am selling my '68 Sprint soon to finance the purchase of a '68 390GT fastback. Living in England with the current exchange rate makes importing one very attractive :D What is the going rate for a 'good' '68 GT390 :shrug:

I will have a budget of around £10500, about 19000USD at current exchange rates. I assume I could get a very good one for that.

Any help much appreciated.

Darren

• Sponsors (?)

Dang I sure wish I had that much to get me a stang with. I'd say most definately you could get a great car for that price. It'd just be a matter of browsing collector car trader online, ebay, etc. I know you could get some from some places that specialize in stangs but you would probably get charged way over what an individual owner might pay.

yeah, look on ebay and i'm sure you'll find a great example of a GT 390 for around 19000... when did the exchange rates tip so much in favor of the euro though..

Last i checked they were mcuh closer, and the us economy has been recovering. But i know nothing of economics though and haven't been paying attnetion for a few months. Ah well.

:flag: Sounds good but there is an exchange program . For every american mustang.We send over you have to send back an XKE convertible of the same year of course LOL . :nice:

Or maybe one of those other English sports CARS we can't import I forget there names but i think they run land rover V-8's in them.

Thanks for the reply chaps,

The £ always used to be around 1.50USD, it is now at 1.79 USD - £1. This means we are getting great value holidays to the US and of course on nice shiny Mustangs :D

I've looked on ebay, can anyone recommend any other sites or dealers.

Thanks for the help,

Darren