68&OOGT some inspiration for you

• Sponsors (?)

I like the Porsche red. There was a writup on a '66 Ferrari Red Convertible that comes with the Mustang's Plus catalog that also caught my eye. I'm searching for the right color combo to paint my Coupe so these pics are welcomed.

Oh man I forgot to take a picture of his rear. I think he already did it but from what I remember he was going to paint it red with the same racing stripes folowing it.

Fine as long as he keeps his pants on... :lol: Taken out of context, that's pretty funny. Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

66P51GT said:
I like the Porsche red. There was a writup on a '66 Ferrari Red Convertible that comes with the Mustang's Plus catalog that also caught my eye. I'm searching for the right color combo to paint my Coupe so these pics are welcomed.

That's probably Jeff's car your talking about I know him also.

Fine as long as he keeps his pants on... :lol: Taken out of context, that's pretty funny. Sorry, couldn't resist. :D

:lol:

not that rear!

those wheels dont look good with that car, nor the tires
the stance and ride height look silly especially with the 'ground' effects 8 inches off the ground
the eleanor front apron's chin spoiler does not match up or even flow with the fender flares or the side ground effects, looks like he bought a bunch of different pieces from different body kits(which he did) and bolted them all one regardless of how they went together like a honda boy
the side markers looks retarded
the hood pins in the middle look retarded
the rear decklid doesnt match up well with the taillight valance, the lights look funny
nice car other than those few things which are all easily fixable, the paint looks great. i dont know why the genius whos wrecked the car twice decided to go get a bunch of bodywork done. seems like some safety issues need to be taken care of(bald front tires, sloppy looking suspension, drum brakes?, that CANT be his fuel line?, radiator) and practice safer driving before you spend a bunch of money on paint and bodywork just to mess it up again.

RaSMG said:
those wheels dont look good with that car, nor the tires
the stance and ride height look silly especially with the 'ground' effects 8 inches off the ground
the eleanor front apron's chin spoiler does not match up or even flow with the fender flares or the side ground effects, looks like he bought a bunch of different pieces from different body kits(which he did) and bolted them all one regardless of how they went together like a honda boy
the side markers looks retarded
the hood pins in the middle look retarded
the rear decklid doesnt match up well with the taillight valance, the lights look funny
nice car other than those few things which are all easily fixable, the paint looks great. i dont know why the genius whos wrecked the car twice decided to go get a bunch of bodywork done. seems like some safety issues need to be taken care of(bald front tires, sloppy looking suspension, drum brakes?, that CANT be his fuel line?, radiator) and practice safer driving before you spend a bunch of money on paint and bodywork just to mess it up again.

Someone's having a bad day.

sloopy looking suspension?? three letters ALL TCP. Bald tires dude they're new. drum brakes uh no SSB. Practice safer driving? If you don't know the real circumstances of the accidents don't judge.

Body there are no fender flares. He fixed the chin after I kept hagling about it. If it's not your money,car, etc. don't judge on how the money was spent.

Anybody can find defects on anything but not everyone can actually do something about it.

Good luck on your project I see you go for the easy things while building something. Ha

BTW next time use a period and seperate different topics. I'm thinking your not even a highschool grad.