'69 Boss 302 coupe??

69stang351

Dec 23, 2002
Spokane, WA
Here is the link to the ebay add...

Is this a possible boss 302?? it is a coupe.. but I just didnt remember if the bosses were sportsroofs or not, :shrug: and the paint scheme kinda made me think... that is it possible to be a boss and not a sportsroof?? :shrug: I wonder if it has disc brakes?? Anyway check it out and let me know what you think....

• Sponsors (?)

Well, if you actually read the article... you would have noticed that the person selling it doesnt really have any info on the car except the year, the engine and the kind... :bang: therefore I just kinda made my own guesses as to what it was, and this was based on the fact that yes it had a 302... but also due to the paint scheme as i mentioned in the very first post on this thread... so maybe you need to be more cautious when you read and actually pay attention?? :shrug: The headlight buckets are blacked out and the taillight panel is blacked out... therefore i figured it could possibly be a boss?? but i wasnt sure so i figured i could get some input from some people that acutally read and know what they are talking about! :bs: