'69 Boss 302 coupe??

Discussion in '1965 - 1973 Classic Mustangs -General/Talk-' started by 69stang351, Feb 26, 2004.

1. 69stang351

69stang351 New Member

Here is the link to the ebay add...

Is this a possible boss 302?? it is a coupe.. but I just didnt remember if the bosses were sportsroofs or not, :shrug: and the paint scheme kinda made me think... that is it possible to be a boss and not a sportsroof?? :shrug: I wonder if it has disc brakes?? Anyway check it out and let me know what you think....
  2. 3spd on floor

3spd on floor Founding Member

nope, no boss coupes, and thats not a boss motor either.
  3. 69stang351

69stang351 New Member

good to know! thanks for the info! anyone else have any input? plz, it is greatly appreciated...
  4. golf4283

golf4283 Active Member

Can I just ask what made you think that it was a boss? I skimmed the article and did not see anything saying it was a boss. were u just asking becuase you saw it had a 302?
  5. 69stang351

69stang351 New Member

Well, if you actually read the article... you would have noticed that the person selling it doesnt really have any info on the car except the year, the engine and the kind... :bang: therefore I just kinda made my own guesses as to what it was, and this was based on the fact that yes it had a 302... but also due to the paint scheme as i mentioned in the very first post on this thread... so maybe you need to be more cautious when you read and actually pay attention?? :shrug: The headlight buckets are blacked out and the taillight panel is blacked out... therefore i figured it could possibly be a boss?? but i wasnt sure so i figured i could get some input from some people that acutally read and know what they are talking about! :bs: