69 Front Lower Valance

Video_Master

May 12, 2004
I was wondering what is all needed besides that Front Valance itself and the mounting screws. What are these braces that some sites are talking about? I looking for all the parts that I need to get one of these on my car since the front valance is missing.

• Sponsors (?)

There are about ten mounting points for the front valance. All you should need are the two brackets you are talking about which support the bottom edges of the valance. They mount to the frame just below the outside bumper supports. You should have all the other tabs and holes already on your car and maybe even these brackets. If you go to www.mustangsunlimited.com and type in "front valance bracket" two brackets will come up, the second one is what you are talking about. The first one I don't even have, I am not sure how it would be used. All my main supports broke off on my car so I don’t have my valance on anymore. Some important tabs that might be broken on your car (like mine) are the ones under each headlight bucket and the one on the hood latch/grill support on the bottom. I don't think there is a screw kit for it. Good Luck!!