69 Mach 1 with 03-04 Mach 1 drivetrain etc...PICS!!!

EPIK

Jul 3, 2004
LEFT COAST
I thought you guys would enjoy this....

This 69 Mach 1 has to be 1 of the sweetest RestoMods I have ever seen. It has the complete interior & drivetrain from an 03-04 Mach along with a bunch of other custom goodies. It would make an awesome daily driver with the classic bad@$$ looks of a 69 Mach, but with the powerful & reliable drivetrain of an 03-04 Mach. Alot of custom work had to go down to make this come together 4 sure.. :flag: :hail2:

http://www.mustangandfords.com/featuredvehicles/mufp_0806_mach_1_mustang/photo_01.html

mufp_0806_mod_01_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_02_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_03_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_04_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_06_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_05_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_07_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_08_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_09_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_46_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_59_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_21_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_20_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_14_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_22_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_19_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_34_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

mufp_0806_mod_41_z+ford_mach_1_mustang+.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

there are 2 things about it that i dont like the drivers airbag, and the passenger airbag. i can understand getting a messed up mach1 to do that with, but when shopping for airbags at least try to color match the passenger side bag cover and for the driver side try to get a color matching mustang one, not an airbag out of a taurus or explorer.

That yellow fastback is sick too...I remember that 1...

As far as people thinking that the 69 with the N/A mach motor doesnt have enough power, keep in mind that a 69 Mach 1 isnt much heavier than our beloved new edge & SN95 4.6's. 03-04 Mach 1's move pretty damn good for what they are, & I will bet you that the 69 with that motor is faster than a 69 with the original 351, or 428cj...

It would be pretty sweet if it had a KB or procharger though....

Thats pretty sick how its basically an 03-04 Mach 1 but with the looks of the oldschool Machs. Pretty neat how they got the interior to all fit but I dont understand why you would want to have an oldschool looking car with the 03-04 interior. The motor and drivtrain I can understand because of the better mileage and reliablity. But in my opinion those oldschool interiors were one of the defining characteristics of those years. Especially the gauges, Id take having the old style gauges that were individually set into the dash rather than the newer cluster style (which looks kinda cheap in my opinion) with a rosewood steering wheel lol. Still a VERY SICK car none the less.

Thats pretty sick how its basically an 03-04 Mach 1 but with the looks of the oldschool Machs. Pretty neat how they got the interior to all fit but I dont understand why you would want to have an oldschool looking car with the 03-04 interior. The motor and drivtrain I can understand because of the better mileage and reliablity. But in my opinion those oldschool interiors were one of the defining characteristics of those years. Especially the gauges, Id take having the old style gauges that were individually set into the dash rather than the newer cluster style (which looks kinda cheap in my opinion) with a rosewood steering wheel lol. Still a VERY SICK car none the less.

I hear ya, but I think it is very cool that they got it all to work & I believe they were going for a theme....An old school dash is very sweet, but the new seats are ALOT better than the old seats. I would maybe keep the old school dash & console, but would find a way to make the 03-04 seats to work with it.

If I had the kind of money that guy probably has, I would have that restomod 69 in torch red parked next to my 03, & an original red 70 Mach 428cj

Don't like the hood, wheels, or the stance. That first picture makes it look horrible in my opinion. I wouldn't even recognize it as a Mustang at first if I saw that picture on a non-mustang related board.

Something just doesn't look right about it. I think it has something to do with the wheels. What are those rears, 20's?

Don't like the hood, wheels, or the stance. That first picture makes it look horrible in my opinion. I wouldn't even recognize it as a Mustang at first if I saw that picture on a non-mustang related board.

Something just doesn't look right about it. I think it has something to do with the wheels. What are those rears, 20's?

that's what I was thinking too...somethings just not quite right :shrug: :notnice: