70mm bbk TB for $110!!!

HO5POINTO1990

Aug 12, 2003
San Jose
this thing is basically brand new. If someone is looking for a TB this one is really nice. Barely ever used. I watched a guy use it on his Nova project for an hour, and he took it out and was pissed because he realized it wasn't working with his set up. He bought it for 189.99. The egr spacer is 59.99 but you can probably find it a little cheaper from somewhere other than summitracing.com or something. I can always take some pics if anyone is interested to see what it looks like, but I guarantee the thing looks brand new except for a MINOR scratch on the throttle where my friend put his tools in so he wouldn't lose it. This will not hurt the value of it, and i can even show u. It's so minor it's even embarrasing to mention. But I really need to part this because I realized after recieving it from my friend that it is too big for my MILD modifications. I will be willing to trade for a BBK 65MM TB if anyone has one. So if you need to get a hold of me EMAIL ME AT [email protected] thanks.

• Sponsors (?)

It was a conversion like i said. He put some other type of motor that was Fuel injected. I don't remember what it was, because when he had it, I didn't know much about the car. Just that he had gotten it brand new in a box from another friend who had a 5.0. Never had been open and he paid around 150 bucks for it. So he parted it to me since he realized it wasn't fitting his application