71-73 Ram Air Question

Discussion in 'Classic Mustang Specific Tech' started by Platonic Solid, Jun 9, 2013.

1. When gas pedal foot is on the floor, there is next to no intake vacuum. Do the math!:bang:
    331efiblue66 likes this.
  2. Oh yeah, that does make sense. (dope slap accepted) Somehow I always pictured them closed when the engine is off.

2nd question: They remove the carb spacer for the NPD repro kit. Is that removed for OEM also?
  3. Sir,
    You've been around here long enough and shown yourself to be a bright guy. But..... you pitched it across the plate and it seemed only appropriate for me to swing at it and yank your chain a bit!:p
  4. ...and u been around long enough to have an avatar. Fix it! :fuss:
  5. Better than no answer at all.

(Be careful what you wish for Noobz, he could make his avatar match his user name.)
  6. Yeah,
    I had an avatar, a while back, before the site changed it's format. I simply don't have any good pics of my fugly screamin' rat. FWIW, my user name is NOT in reference to a horse's genitalia, but rather the stuff that comes from a horse's behind AND from the brains and mouths of many folks (myself included, occasionally) who frequent message boards and forums!:poo:I'll fix it up soon, when my laziness subsides.
    Just My $.02, FWIW,