734/818 at the rear wheels

Power Surge

Founding Member
Jul 20, 2002
Palm Coast, FL
A little off topic, but what the heck. Finally had some time to get the Lightning on the dyno since I put the new turbo setup on it. I've been driving the truck around on the street playing with it, but hadn't tuned it WOT yet. The truck has pretty much been track only for the past two years, so it was nice to have some fun in it again. The turbo is insane, it will blow the tires off at 1/4 throttle. Anyway, after a few hours of tweaking and adjusting the boost level, the truck ended up with 734 rwhp and 818 rwtq :D. Oh yeah, and that's all boost, I still have the progressive nitrous system on there as well :nice:.

• Sponsors (?)

Blue w? white stripes !!

If I were to get a 05+ Mustang it will be sonic blue with white stripes.
Can't wait to see Thunder Snake.
Sal, I went to your website but no tidbits on Thunder Snake yet. :(
Any pics?

Putter said:
If I were to get a 05+ Mustang it will be sonic blue with white stripes.
Can't wait to see Thunder Snake.
Sal, I went to your website but no tidbits on Thunder Snake yet. :(
Any pics?

There's nothing on the site about the Thundersnake. Unfortunately I only have control over the shopping cart end of the site, my web guy does all the rest and rarely has time to change things unless they are product related. Plus I haven't done much on the Thundersnake lately. But the Lightning is sold, so I might be able to get back to work on it soon.

Oh, and for the 05, you guys are on the right track :D .

Well Sal, you probably know what I mean just the same....but, that's another topic alltogether for another day...lol.

In any case, I suspect that you will be making an '05 that combines retro and also gives homage and respect to a Mustang Cobra II? Hopefully, the result will be one that clearly shows this inspiration for its creation! Lets see....
ducktail spoiler, II tailights, and a nice fake hoodscoop! :rlaugh: