746rwhp Whipple 3.3L Ford GT stopped by

:drool: Amazing car! Whats crazy is I bet it makes that on pump gas LOL. I found a vid once of a 7XXRWHP Ford GT street racing...incar vid. HOLY COW that thing would move and from 1st gear 40 rolls, it freegin HOOKED! Raced a viper and absolutly DESTROYED it....BUS lengths. I only found it 1 time and couldnt find it anymore....so its been a while.

• Sponsors (?)

we get together at sonics down here in texas as well, all kinds of mustang and other well.. ugly plastic cars

Yeah, this part too. Only thing is its all Mopar and Bow ties:nonono:

thats a SWEET ride :drool: whatsup with the crappy stereo deck??? probably cant hear it over that s/c......:p

Never could figure out why Ford would make the car so nice and throw such a cheap deck in it (Blaupunt I think the Reno or some dumb crap). They shouda put a Harmon/Kardon or McIntosh in it to keep with the exotic theme.

Its a Rockford Fosgate stereo.
I think Ford GTs are sick cars. Love to have one but can't afford it, would like to find a salvage one though and rebuild it. The only negative thing is for a taller person its pretty cramped in there. I'm 6' 1'' and the time I drove one it takes some work to get in and out of the car carefully.