Expired '79-93' Lakewood Front Struts 70/30

Status
Not open for further replies.

racerxmd

Jun 18, 2013
Maryland
I have a used set of the Lakewood Drag Struts (70/30) with low miles on them for sale. I had to respray them cause I got over spray on them when I did some chassis painting. Other then that they are in Great shape! Had these on my '86 GT and they worked Great! Parts are located here in Rockville, MD. (20850). I will accept payment by PayPal but Buyer Pays the Fees. Parts will be shipped as soon as funds are available.
Price = $150.00 for Both plus Shipping charges.

View attachment 126512

photo1.jpg

Will try and get better pics asap!

Thanks!

Last edited:
  • Sponsors (?)

I have a used set of the Lakewood Drag Struts (70/30) with low miles on them for sale. I had to respray them cause I got over spray on them when I did some chassis painting. Other then that they are in Great shape! Had these on my '86 GT and they worked Great! Parts are located here in Rockville, MD. (20850). I will accept payment by PayPal but Buyer Pays the Fees. Parts will be shipped as soon as funds are available.

View attachment 126083

photo1.jpg

Thanks!

photo1.jpg

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.