SOLD 8.8 W/ North Racecars 5-lug Fox Length Axles, Cobra Caliper Brackets, Cobra Discs

Discussion in 'Fox Body Mustang Drivetrain Parts For Sale' started by Prime Lord, May 3, 2013.

1. Prime Lord

Prime Lord Crappy Default Title Founding Member

Full 8.8 w/ 3.27 gears & TracLok. It has the North Racecars 5-Lug Fox length axle kit with Cobra caliper brackets and OEM Cobra rotors. These axleshafts MIGHT have 20 miles on them so they are literally still new. The Mustang is a project and doesn't get driven a lot. Not sure how many miles are on the rotors because I got them when I bought my IRS.

As far as the axle itself, the axle seals & outer bearings are only a couple of years old and the internals on the diff are in great shape. Diff has about 180k on the ticker. TracLok still works. Was rebuilt about 6-7 years ago by me. I think the Pinion seal on the diff needs replacing. It wept a little when I pulled it from the car. Just filled it with fresh Mobil1 when I installed the axle kit.

The kit from North sells new for $370. I'll take $300 for the entire axle (local pickup only) or $250 + Shipping for just the axleshafts, brackets, & rotors if I need to break it down. I need this thing gone. It's impeding my IRS install.

Item located in Portsmouth, VA. Thanks!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  2. Eodweaver

Eodweaver New Member

Interested and I live in Va Beach, PM me with a good time to swing by and take a look.