8.83 a good 1/8 time?

• Sponsors (?)

Dude- with your mods you should be running mid to low 8's as said before- 2.04 60 foot is H O R R I B L E for that car!!! Go whoop up on someone!!!

And yes, an 8.8 is roughly what a full bolt on 5 liter runs on street tires, even though you have a classic beauty :nice:

Good time none the less- an utterly stock 5.0 runs 9.4-9.8 depending on year or weight

Strype said:
Good time none the less- an utterly stock 5.0 runs 9.4-9.8 depending on year or weight

I ran a 9.3 with mine, it's pretty well stock. My reaction time sucked bad.:nonono: I hope that if I leave better that I can get it closer to a 9flat:shrug: I have street tires. Launched around 2300-2500. Didnt have much spinning from there just bogged some. We are gonna go again soon and im gonna make sure I leave when that last yellow turns:D . I was told by friends watching that I should of made a sandwich while I was waiting.:rlaugh:

RUNINAGT said:
I ran a 9.3 with mine, it's pretty well stock. My reaction time sucked bad.:nonono: I hope that if I leave better that I can get it closer to a 9flat:shrug: I have street tires. Launched around 2300-2500. Didnt have much spinning from there just bogged some. We are gonna go again soon and im gonna make sure I leave when that last yellow turns:D . I was told by friends watching that I should of made a sandwich while I was waiting.:rlaugh:

Yea- my friends were laughing at me 2 weeks ago at the strip because everyone was leaving me at the line...

Turns out my reaction times stayed at roughly .600 and everyone else was red lighting :D

They need to turn on the red light system when street cars are running.

Strype said:
Yea- my friends were laughing at me 2 weeks ago at the strip because everyone was leaving me at the line...

Turns out my reaction times stayed at roughly .600 and everyone else was red lighting :D

They need to turn on the red light system when street cars are running.

Mine were in the .500-.600 I think one was in the .400. From what I understand we should be better, friends were saying I needed to be in the .100 and lower:eek: if thats the case then I really feel like a rookie.

Oh and by the way Strype,, still waiting on the stuffed animal recreation of the car acident involving the drunk guy in Alabama that had that very confusing story:shrug: :D

RUNINAGT said:
Mine were in the .500-.600 I think one was in the .400. From what I understand we should be better, friends were saying I needed to be in the .100 and lower:eek: if thats the case then I really feel like a rookie.

Oh and by the way Strype,, still waiting on the stuffed animal recreation of the car acident involving the drunk guy in Alabama that had that very confusing story:shrug: :D

.500 is perfect reaction time... any faster than that in competition is a red light. I think it's .400 on a pro tree :nice:

Like you said, I need to get down to .100 since they don't red light people before .500 at test & tune nights... but your reaction time is great for competition.

Roughed and Stoughed (ie. the stuffed animals) have fired me and gotten a new agent. I'm currently suing them for Breech of Contract and a stain on my carpet upstairs... I'll let you know when they'll be available for work again :)

First off to all of those who think they know what they are talking about but dont, STOP POSTING! This is not a fox!!

It would be helpful if you posted you mph to see if there really is anything left in you combo on street tires. One thing that is killing you is the 3.55 gears but with a c4 I dont blame you. My advice put some slicks on it Rev it up to about 2k, when you get ready to leave stop it then let of the break so it stalls up that should net you a 7.9x in the 1/8 if all goes well.

It isnt a fox, but as far as how much it weighs, it probably is on par with a new edge car. With that combo and a little more weight than a fox it should be in the mid to low 8s.

As far as reaction times go... you guys are half right. The older tracks that havent updated yet are .400 on a pro tree, .500 on a full tree, but the updated tracks using the LED lights, .000 is perfect on any tree...

Soooo you guys doing .600 on a .000 tree, is like doing a 1.100 on a regular .500 tree!