$800 Cobra Intake? WTF?

• Sponsors (?)

That guy's out of touch with reality if he thinks anyone is going to "buy it now." With that $800 you could go to Summit or Jegs and buy any of their efi manifolds brand new,get an inlet adapter brand new for $90, and still wind up with over $100 in your pocket.

He hasn't even got anyone to meet his $250 reserve yet.

I have sent this guy a few messages. He is a scammer. He actually believes that intake is worth $800 ... or more. He told me there were no aftermarket intakes that could outflow it for a better price (TFS intakes new are just a hair over $400).

Finally, he got really defensive & lost his tact. I didn't intend to make beef .... but now I see he is a loser.

RFMustangGT said:
like this one? :p http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NEW-...624235488QQcategoryZ10076QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
I've watching this one for a while now but I just don't have teh funds right now to get it so might as well pass on the info.
as for the $800 cobra inatke guy... I'll give him .32 cents and bus ticket for it. Seems fair to me. :shrug:

I'm in the same position, I can't afford to drop that much on an intake right now. One day I will though, that is my dream intake hehe. Or maybe one day I will own a 94-95 Roush S3 :drool: