802 RWHP 2V

Discussion in '1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-' started by MUSTNAG 03, May 9, 2006.

1. let me be the first to say wow and congrats

2. Damn son..I bet that thing is crazy to drive..

3. Taking it to the track Saturday. Last time I drove it at the track it had 426 rwhp.:D

4. Sweet hope u have a willie bar lol!!

5. Come back alive dude :D Those are awesome numbers; what have you done to the suspension / backend?

6. Oh wow...:hail2:

How big of a shot of giggle juice are you running?

7. Up front Q1 k-member with tublar A-arms, Strange 10 way adjustable shocks all the way around, 3:73 gears, 31 spline axles, Eaton carrier, D&D Viper spec 6-speed. Bogart D-10; 15x3.5 in front and 15x10 in rear. Mickey Thompson ET Street for the tires.

8. That is nucking futs! Have someone film it when you run .. if you have a camera. :nice:

9. WOW, those are some nice numbers! It seems like everything that comes out of Modular PowerHouse has tons of hp. When it comes time to have a motor done I will be going to see Tim.

10. I wanna see E/T #s

11. NICE numbers.. but moving to talk.

12. Sweet. :nice:

And let me be the 1st to say that I miss my KB just a bit.

13. what size injectors are you using

14. :jaw: :jaw:

Awesome numbers. Any other plans in the near future? I couldnt even imagine what 800 HP and TQ feels like.:eek: :eek:

15. That's why Tim can't get to my ride.....:D

Congrats on the numbers and good luck at the track!! It should really move out!

16. Dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmn :jaw:

17. great run, now go some supra's what 800rwhp is really suppose to do.

18. Damn you make so much power you need TWO trannies!

Viper spec 6-speed Trans.

Viper 6-speed

:D