82' Fox

Hi all, new here. Picked up a pretty straight 82 Fox, I think she's a good start. Besides subframe connectors, what else are common mods / to-dos? Thanks

20150507_161921.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Looks good. What are your plans? Drag race? Auto-x? Weekend warrior....? What's currently done to it?

Thanks. So as it stands right now, I am just wanting to have a nice weekend/occasional daily driver that is capable of a little fun. It will not be a drag car or anything like that. The previous owner had swapped an 83' 5.0 into it. It still retains the 4 speed manual with a new clutch, etc. I know it also has a swapped dash and 140mph speedo. AC has been removed besides lines sticking out of the firewall. It came with 2 nice halo seats, carpet kit, pristine panels, and a bunch of other goodies including new wheels and tires.

I like it!

Thanks!

We need more info on your plans/and present set up to give advise/ideas. But I like it!

Gotcha, well I plan to make it a weekend/daily car. Like I said above, I'd like it to be capable of a little tire burning fun when it is appropriate. From browsing a few sites, it looks like I will probably do some basic upgrades to start. Cooling system swap with a new SVT radiator and electric fans, sub frame connectors, new starter...I'd like to migrate into suspension, but I haven't made it that far yet.

Very nice!

Appreciate it :)

Is this a restoration project, or are you building a driver. Two totally different directions.

I wont be able to do anything crazy like a frame off resto. I would like to knock out the mechanical first, and eventually move into body and interior. For now though, I need it to be a driver.

T top 4 eye car... Awesome find!

Thanks, I really like the 4 eye look.

20150507_162009.jpg

20150507_162037.jpg

20150507_162106.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user