83 GLX vs 91 GT

sell the 83 and buy the 1991 GT 5.0

• buy the 91 mustang GT 5.0

Votes: 7 63.6%
  • keep the 83 musatng

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

ryan218

In just 10 years, I'll be old enough to drive!!!!
Dec 28, 2005
columbus ohio
i have found a 1991 GT hatchback mustang that is for sale :D

asking price is 2,000 even.

here are the mods and what has been done to it...........

well its a 1991 gt ,needs some body work and interior is fair.
stuff i have put on it since nov 05.
3 core radiator
3.5 cowl hood
welds 15x6 15x8 with decent tread(caps are rough)
new ball joints
new mac upper and lowers(rear)
jammex shocks and struts with kyb kickers
fms springs (5300c i think
moroso cold air(fender well mount black
taylor 8mm wires
86 gt tail lights
msd blaster 2 coil
accel cap and rotor
new upper intake gaskets
front and rear main seals
aod tranny
flotech headers
2.5 h offroad pipe
new rotors ,pads,shoes and emergency brake cables
flomasters and turndowns
pioneer speakers and cd player
sirius radio(contact ended april 1st but still works???????
ford motorsport black finned mustang valve covers
energy suspension spring isolaters
energy suspension end links
rear bumper
fog lights
gas tank and 190 pump
things it needs:body work,ac recharged rear tires are to wide for as low as it is.
wipers and windows are slow
rear bumper put on
I dont know what its worth really(it has previous impound title but has been inspected and retitled car is silver with primed fender and door ,white gel coat hood...
may sell with out wheels
2500.with wheels
2000.w/o or best offer

dose this sound like a good deal? its a 5.0 with a new aod tranny. :hail2:

so what do you think? think i should sell my 83 and buy this?

thanks

theres a poll.

• Sponsors (?)

yeah. i just have the sell mine first.

and there area huge list of things that i have to do to get the 5.0

the first 3 months of me driving i have to drive my dads truck till i get used to driving then i get my car. i will still get to drive it to school and back but other then that till i show them I'm responsible i got to drive the truck. which i think is pretty fair.

and if you want to see the rest of the list ill post it for ya

i really want the 5.0 too

i only got 8 months till i can start driving and the reason is because i want to do something diffrent with my car. paint wheels ect. this would be my third car if this tells you something.

Get the 5.0, tell Stype to go do something completely gross to his stuffed animals, follow dads guidlines and all will be good...

and don't look at the pics that Strype will post later...:rolleyes:

well 8 months till your learners. So technically 20 months. Which is a long time. I would try and sell your car first, if you can't get this one, don't get your hopes up, then save for a nicer one. I would sell the 83 and work my butt off till i got my LICENSE so i could buy an aven nicer 5.0 with 5spd. I mean honestly, do you really need your own car to have your learners permit?

grey5.0beast said:
well 8 months till your learners. So technically 20 months. Which is a long time. I would try and sell your car first, if you can't get this one, don't get your hopes up, then save for a nicer one. I would sell the 83 and work my butt off till i got my LICENSE so i could buy an aven nicer 5.0 with 5spd. I mean honestly, do you really need your own car to have your learners permit?

20 months no...... 8 months till learner plus 6 months till licince = 14 months. not that long.

grey5.0beast said:

im aloud one or the other. a v8 or a 5 speed. i chose the v8

grey5.0beast said:

no. because i want to so the same things no matter what i get.

SteedaGT9150 said:
if you buy it its just gonna sit and stuffs gonna stop working over time. wait till you get your license

no it wouldent sit. it would sit at the most for a week. my dad and my mom both drive my vert each weekend. so its not like it would be shoved off in the conner