Build Thread '83 T-top Coupe - Welding Holes in My Rear

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

Reactions: 1 user
'99! Damn, my youngest son was still a bun in the oven back then. I was a baby of 37 and my oldest was still a teenager, seems forever ago....

Sponge mode is a good thing, i'm there with you on that. I've been spending a little time on FEP because they have quite a bit of info on the essex V6.
Yeah, I was a mere 22 years old back then. Had my 1st Mustang(White 91 GT) about a year by then and had already blown the T5 once. :burnout:

Reactions: 1 users
I've looked at those before, sexy as hell. Lot of work though, no?
I've only got the rears and install scares me. I am NOT a body guy and if all my poking around town is an indication neither is anyone here. I know that bonding fiberglass to metal is tricky at best.
I just saw them at a meet and had to have them, especially with the issues I had fitting the 315s on my car. Not sure if they will ever get mounted, but I've always wanted a flared rear on my car.

I swear if you ping me one more time for no reason at all.... I'm going to make you wear the worst avatar for hmmmm.... 60 interwebz! :fuss:
Grouch, it's been a while since you been friendly is all. Thought I'd see if you were still kicking.

Not that I dislike the new avatar, but how is that car oriented?

Kind of like it though, go ahead and leave it, you would have never approved it if I asked for it.

Last edited:
New picture of @Noobz347 Just surfaced
01c1531e0f25c985aabe3872e9676512.jpg

Reactions: 2 users
Do we even have an "old" picture of Noobz? He didn't participate in the picture thread. (Like he was concerned that people might recognize him at social events or something)

"Heyyyy!!!...I know you! You're the ass hole that banned me from that Mustang website......."

"Get a rope boys !"

Reactions: 6 users
Seam sealed
image.jpg

I had to use heavy body seam sealer again, dumby didn't check to see if he had any flowable. It works fine though, just a little more work to make it smooth

Reactions: 2 users
Do we even have an "old" picture of Noobz? He didn't participate in the picture thread. (Like he was concerned that people might recognize him at social events or something)

"Heyyyy!!!...I know you! You're the ass hole that banned me from that Mustang website......."

"Get a rope boys !"

See there? Not such a dumb idea after all, is it?
upload_2016-9-23_9-53-14.png

Real life has kept me busy lately. School, work, Stangnet, and some silly game I got hooked on. :nonono:

In December... I'm done with school at least. But anyway... Yeah, I'm not a fan of personal info in public spaces. You dudes that know me, know that I watch out for others whom I think are putting too much info out there. You also know that network security risk management is part of what I do IRL. :p

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 users

"Get a rope boys !"
I used to work with a fellow we will call "TJ" for the sake of protecting his true identity. TJ had a lot of the younger women where we worked swooning over him. Oddly enough with his popularity with women, he didn't like having his picture taken. I think it was because he made moonlight promises to some gal and then failed to keep them. Somewhere there was a young woman with a weapon of violence looking for him...

Reactions: 3 users
I used to work with a fellow we will call "TJ" for the sake of protecting his true identity. TJ had a lot of the younger women where we worked swooning over him. Oddly enough with his popularity with women, he didn't like having his picture taken. I think it was because he made moonlight promises to some gal and then failed to keep them. Somewhere there was a young woman with a weapon of violence looking for him...
I knew that mustache would get noobz in trouble!

Status
Not open for further replies.