Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

Discussion in '1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-' started by 84Ttop, Aug 1, 2013.

1. Exactly! It's hard to tell from the picture but the car was over pretty far on the tire to flatten it out the way it did! There was a point in the one video where you can see it with three wheels off the ground for a second. Lucky that's all I have to say!
  2. Very glad it didnt roll over, speaks to how good a driver was piloting it.
    84Ttop likes this.
  3. So more progress being made this weekend. The rest of the tube front end is nearly finished. The fenders are front clip are hung. I need to add two more fender supports and a support for the headlight panel and the body will be done. The suspension is next as I will be installing all new chromoly UPR suspension thanks to the help of @Sharad. I expect the engine back next week so I can get the new motor plate tabs in and the moor set back in place. Following are some pictures of what I did last night. I'll post the pics of the new suspension once I finish it this weekend.
    Sharad likes this.
  4. damn promod cars!
    84Ttop likes this.
  5. am i missing them or do you not run limiters?
  6. The limiters will be going in with the new front suspension. And its not a promod, for the record lol
  7. LOL tubed out core support= promod...
    84Ttop likes this.
  8. I stopped by the machine shop today and the motor should be buttoned up next week. Waiting on a different set of head gaskets and pushrods.
    IMG_20140110_115204080.jpg IMG_20140110_115213448_HDR.jpg
  9. New UPR suspension ready and waiting! IMG_20140110_171440888.jpg
    85rkyboby, TOOLOW91, Sharad and 4 others like this.
  10. Tick tock, NMRA Commerce is only 3 months away. Make sure that MSD box is ready to go. LOL. Looking good man, keep at it.

85rkyboby and 84Ttop like this.
  11. looks like great work.what tube bender are you using?
    84Ttop likes this.
  12. I'm using JD 2 model 3 bender, works like a champ! That and I just picked upa new miller syncrowave 210.
  13. Come hell or high water I'll be there!
  14. Wow, looking good! Especially the suspension! ;)
    84Ttop likes this.
  15. Im liking that front end. Good to see some forward progress!
    84Ttop likes this.
  16. A few more bars to catch the nose and the front of the fenders. Suspension going in after dinner.
  17. Very nice! Might have to get you to do a cage next winter
    85rkyboby likes this.