Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

Walk around video of the finished product :)

View: https://youtu.be/O1-QpSFd764

And just in case you were wondering, this is the oil pressure and fuel pressure at idle
upload_2016-4-1_9-11-15.png

The needle bounces pretty good on the fuel pressure due to the mechanical pump. It averages 90lbs of fuel pressue at idle :)

Reactions: 5 users
Walk around video of the finished product :)

View: https://youtu.be/O1-QpSFd764

And just in case you were wondering, this is the oil pressure and fuel pressure at idle
upload_2016-4-1_9-11-15.png

The needle bounces pretty good on the fuel pressure due to the mechanical pump. It averages 90lbs of fuel pressue at idle :)

Youse guys don't have state safety inspections do you?

Reactions: 1 user
Youse guys don't have state safety inspections do you?
New Jersey has a state safety inspection. My car happens to fall under antique registration which does not require an inspection ever. They also just changed the laws in New Jersey so that any car built 1995 or prior does not require a safety inspection or emissions inspection.

Reactions: 1 users
New Jersey has a state safety inspection. My car happens to fall under antique registration which does not require an inspection ever. They also just changed the laws in New Jersey so that any car built 1995 or prior does not require a safety inspection or emissions inspection.

Aaaaawwwwww you lucky dog....

On a more serious note, my car is done and we had intentions of dynoing the car last night... That didn't happen. I pulled some interior out of the Cobra, fixed a small transmission leak on my buddies hatchback and we dyno'd 2 other cars instead. The night wasn't a total waste though. We bbq'd inside the shop and used the 84' as a picnic table :stupid:. Some times you need to put paying work ahead of your own... I still need to pay to keep the lights on somehow I guess :crap:. In the most blasphemous moment of the evening we had a 2008 corvette get dropped off for a blower install, really there is a GM in the shop :scratch:weird...
2016-04-05 18.33.38.jpg

2016-04-05 19.17.50.jpg

Reactions: 5 users
I also need to post these pictures... People are classic, they never cease to amaze me! The one car we dyno'd last night has a PMS and was "self tuned". Check this shot out after a 5 minute drive on the dyno about 50mph, think this is bad?
Car came in like this, obviously the issue was resolved by the time it left. The fuel tables in the PMS were not even close, this = scary for sure! :flame:
2016-04-05 20.15.57.jpg

This one was on the other car, it kept dropping the spark out. Honestly I don't know how it even ran... There was some tape holding it together :nonono:, this was under the tape :banana:
A stock ford module fixed her right up though.
2016-04-05 22.02.05.jpg

Reactions: 6 users
On a more serious note, my car is done and we had intentions of dynoing the car last night... That didn't happen. I pulled some interior out of the Cobra, fixed a small transmission leak on my buddies hatchback and we dyno'd 2 other cars instead. The night wasn't a total waste though. We bbq'd inside the shop and used the 84' as a picnic table :stupid:. Some times you need to put paying work ahead of your own... I still need to pay to keep the lights on somehow I guess :crap:. In the most blasphemous moment of the evening we had a 2008 corvette get dropped off for a blower install, really there is a GM in the shop :scratch:weird...
2016-04-05 18.33.38.jpg

2016-04-05 19.17.50.jpg
Wish I could afford that picnic table!

I also need to post these pictures... People are classic, they never cease to amaze me! The one car we dyno'd last night has a PMS and was "self tuned". Check this shot out after a 5 minute drive on the dyno about 50mph, think this is bad?
Car came in like this, obviously the issue was resolved by the time it left. The fuel tables in the PMS were not even close, this = scary for sure! :flame:
2016-04-05 20.15.57.jpg

This one was on the other car, it kept dropping the spark out. Honestly I don't know how it even ran... There was some tape holding it together :nonono:, this was under the tape :banana:
A stock ford module fixed her right up though.
2016-04-05 22.02.05.jpg
A little lean was it? Lol.