Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

Think Don actually got that one nick . Mine the candles weren't out as far . Was a great day as usual . A lot of laughs with some of the best crew around .

c4cbc8695abbc47ac0a55bee9a496acd.jpg

5f013ae756e30a52b197b32a645fc0e2.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 users
Impromptu Dyno day at Northeast Racing HQ... While the results have to be top secret due to the nature of "class" racing, the car performed as well as we would have expected. Either way, it was a great time with a full house of our friends! @TOOLOW91 @93TRANSAM
2016-10-01 13.38.15.jpg
2016-10-01 23.05.17.png
2016-10-02 00.01.09.jpg

last photo curtousey of Jeff, and only in Paul's' absence
I couldn't hang around you guys........the last time I was in a shop like that I built that last race car.

:nono: No! said the finger.

Reactions: 2 users
I couldn't hang around you guys........the last time I was in a shop like that I built that last race car.

:nono: No! said the finger.
Sometimes it's like a car show here too, and I could designate chairs for your and @Davedacarpainter to enjoy adult beverages from. That give me an idea... Since we can't seem to land our own reality series perhaps we will just install grand stands to spectate from :D

Reactions: 6 users
Sometimes it's like a car show here too, and I could designate chairs for your and @Davedacarpainter to enjoy adult beverages from. That give me an idea... Since we can't seem to land our own reality series perhaps we will just install grand stands to spectate from :D
:thinking:
Yeah,....and me and Dave will be the two old guys looking down from one of the top rows shakin' our fist, tellin' "back in my day" stories, and yelling at everybody else.....
Then sit back down,...reach into the cooler, and grab another obscure labeled frostiness

Reactions: 4 users
I'm game, just make a pot of chili with that smoked brisquet!

Reactions: 1 user
i know the set of highports i have have some cracks in the water jackets on the outside of the head that open up under a LOT of boost. and no one wanted to touch them to repair them. thats how they ended up on my new motor with a bottle.
a lot of guys wont touch that type of head after they start cracking.

Reactions: 1 user
i know the set of highports i have have some cracks in the water jackets on the outside of the head that open up under a LOT of boost. and no one wanted to touch them to repair them. thats how they ended up on my new motor with a bottle.
a lot of guys wont touch that type of head after they start cracking.

Is it going to be any better with spray going through them? That would really scare me. I had a set of Roush heads (RHS) that had hairline cracks near the valve guides. They assured me they were fine, but I returned them anyway.

Joe