Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

Don't apologize ever for too many pics! Keep em coming. Very cool build and amazing you got it all done as quickly as you did. Congratulations and I'm looking forward to watching your results. Good luck.

Thanks again to everyone for the kind words. I just got off the phone with my buddy/tuner at All Out Automotive and we are setting up to dyno the car on Thursday of next week. Keep posted as I'll update the progress with some dyno numbers, video and of course more pictures!! Assuming all goes well I hope to top the 1327 rwhp that we put down last time. We will aslo be testing the new Billet Xi Trim on my combo as well.

Reactions: 1 user
We are going to test it back to back with the Xb105 to see what kind of difference there is if any. It should end a lot of the X275 debate between the Billet Xi and Xb105 that's for sure.

i can see the billet XI getting some weight stacked on them after that

I kind of am just being a picture whore now..... apologies ahead of time.
IMG_20140213_152859715.jpg

That sexy blue I just installed on my hatch, bought one to replace the nose now too:nice:

Last edited:
Heading to All Out Automotive to drop the car off for some dyno time. Did it really need to snow 4" last night on top of the foot of snow we got a few days ago??? This should be neat driving the car in the parking lot to get it on the dyno lmao. I'll have some results in the next day of two so keep your eyes open. :)
IMG_20140218_070653070_HDR.jpg
IMG_20140218_072904473.jpg

Reactions: 1 users
My HP guesstimate, 1437 rwhp!! I don't know WTF i'm talking about, just a guess.

Thanks Nick! I got my package. Your the MAN! :hail:
As long as it makes 1 more hp than last time lol I'll be happy!
Glad you got everything, I know i'm not the best at boxing stuff up, lol. Remember that that is a 1300hp k member your playing with lol

Wha, not like you have to worry about paint :D
I bet the blower would look neat with the impeller packed in snow...

Reactions: 1 user