Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

Been like three pages, where is the Sn-Car?

Lol

Also congrats on getting your concrete in and your trailer full of taken-a-part race (street) car
:D
Can you be overly detailed with the wiring of said hangar? I recently bought a house with a decent garage but no electricity, so if possible. One more thing I can copy from you.. Lol

Been like three pages, where is the Sn-Car?

Lol

Also congrats on getting your concrete in and your trailer full of taken-a-part race (street) car
:D
Can you be overly detailed with the wiring of said hangar? I recently bought a house with a decent garage but no electricity, so if possible. One more thing I can copy from you.. Lol
SN update comes after the new shop is done. A little suspense never hurt anyone :)

The electrical work will be done mostly by my brother and I will be his lacky. He is an electrician by trade and owes me quite a few favors... The electric service needs to be trenched from the house back 400' to the garage. There we will install a 150 amp panel and pull all the wire for the shop. I'll get some pictures of that process when we get there. I'm also upgrading the electric service that feeds my house to handle the extra load of the shop. It's a rather involved ordeal lol

Reactions: 3 users
We'll build a small tent city !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate
Don't go turning my peaceful and serene neighborhood into a little Staten Island...
m3nkx.jpg

@84Ttop

Sorry if it's off topic, but can you remind me? Does the 84 have an 8.2 or 9.5 based engine in it? Or is that top secret?
9.5 Dart Iron Eagle
438" 4.125" Stroke W/Cleveland mains
6.2" Oliver Billet Rods
Custom 4.125" Diamond Pistons with gas ports and 2 piece rings
11.5:1 compression
The cam is in the .800 something lift area (this is kind of a secret, lol) Drilled for 2 dowels
TFS R Cylinder heads with a fair amount of work into them (port floors and walls have been adjsuted, custom chambers, pushrod clearancing)
3/8 Manton Pushrod
Custom Hartland Sharp shaft rockers
Jebel Belt Drive
Super Victor Manifold (cut, welded and ported all to high hell...)
Custom 1" ID fuel rails
500 lb injectors
Custom sheet metal elbow
90 mm Accufab Throttle Body
Chris Alston Supercharger Gear drive
Custom alternator drive and fuel pump drive
Waterman mechanical fuel pump and cable drive
Weldon pressure regulator
Vortech Ysi-b
Current fuel is M1 Methanol

I think that is a fairly complete run down, figured I might as well list it all for the sake of the thread information.

Reactions: 3 users
9.5 Dart Iron Eagle
438" 4.125" Stroke W/Cleveland mains
6.2" Oliver Billet Rods
Custom 4.125" Diamond Pistons with gas ports and 2 piece rings
11.5:1 compression
The cam is in the .800 something lift area (this is kind of a secret, lol) Drilled for 2 dowels
TFS R Cylinder heads with a fair amount of work into them (port floors and walls have been adjsuted, custom chambers, pushrod clearancing)
3/8 Manton Pushrod
Custom Hartland Sharp shaft rockers
Jebel Belt Drive
Super Victor Manifold (cut, welded and ported all to high hell...)
Custom 1" ID fuel rails
500 lb injectors
Custom sheet metal elbow
90 mm Accufab Throttle Body
Chris Alston Supercharger Gear drive
Custom alternator drive and fuel pump drive
Waterman mechanical fuel pump and cable drive
Weldon pressure regulator
Vortech Ysi-b
Current fuel is M1 Methanol

I think that is a fairly complete run down, figured I might as well list it all for the sake of the thread information.

Did you fab that elbow, or have it done and flowed, etc? I think that's something i can do, just not sure of importance of flow characteristics.

Edit: i have a buddy with a cnc plasma cutting table and a synchrowave i can use anytime i want. :D

Did you fab that elbow, or have it done and flowed, etc? I think that's something i can do, just not sure of importance of flow characteristics.

Edit: i have a buddy with a cnc plasma cutting table and a synchrowave i can use anytime i want. :D
I did not build the elbow, it was cheap enough to not bother wasting my time. When the intake was ported, the elbow was flowed with it at the same time. They had to pin a 1" spacer on the inlet to increase the short turn and do a little extra welding on the long radius of the elbow to get it just right. I'll try and remember the company I used for the elbow... bare with me

Reactions: 1 users