Build Thread 84ttop: I Suck At Updating This Thread...

• Sponsors (?)

Will you race the Street Outlaw guys?

Just trying to lighten the mood. Idk a lot about the rules etc. of the class(e's) you race in but I'm sorry after all the time and money invested they drop a rule change Bomb on you. Hope you go and tear the ass out of the whiners who cried for the rule change.
:burnout:

Reactions: 1 users
I'm working on getting some video up, have to get the files from a buddy of mine first.

Before everyone that already knows a little bit about Friday morning asks, i'll give you all the skinny. So 6:45 am friday morning a rule revision was released for yellow bullet just 13 days before the race banning the use of Methanol as a fuel. We had made the switch to run M1 over the winter and this meant for us and quite a few other guys that we could not race anymore... I'm ****ed to put things lightly, all of our hard work and time spent putting a new combo together just to have it outlawed this close to the race is a buch of BS!!! Well here is news for those idiots... I'm still going, you're not going to hold us back... I might not be the fastest guy out there but the hell if I'm just going to roll over and give up. We will be running the car on E85 and I don't care if it needs 8 pistons at the end of the race, I'm going! @srtthis @TOOLOW91
:leghump: YEAH ! Me and Scotty will be there !

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Reactions: 1 users
This title should be your average non legal ultra street car - wait what ? LOL

Sent from my iPhone using my fingers while my auto correct makes me seem illiterate

Sometimes I ask myself why I continually torture myself over this god forsaking car.....
Make a plan, change the plan, change the plan again, realize that this all is a horrible plan and start from scratch, that plan sucks too so change that one, new plan looks good and then go, wait.. that isn't going to work either, dammit when will this stop?!?!?!
Here's the deal, after they banned M1 in ultrastreet it became apparent that we were forced to change something to either continue running the class or change something to run another class... this sucks! We have made more plans and plans for plans with back up plans for the plans' plans and I'm exhausted! Here is the latest plan: Screw you Dave O, I'm not going to run ultrastreet at yellow bullet... We will put our big boy pants on, take every last ounce of weight out of the car, put the pro tires back on, throw a taller gear in the rear and let this sucker eat in x275... that's where you would rather us run anyway? Will it be competitive, no, will it qualify for the field, probably not. Will we drink beer and bbq, HECK YEAH!! (This plan will stand until otherwise completely discounted, changed or ruined)

Reactions: 6 users
IMG_0053.JPG

Reactions: 3 users
ANNNDDDD :poo: JUST GOT REALLY REAL !

Reactions: 1 user
Sometimes I ask myself why I continually torture myself over this god forsaking car.....
Make a plan, change the plan, change the plan again, realize that this all is a horrible plan and start from scratch, that plan sucks too so change that one, new plan looks good and then go, wait.. that isn't going to work either, dammit when will this stop?!?!?!
Here's the deal, after they banned M1 in ultrastreet it became apparent that we were forced to change something to either continue running the class or change something to run another class... this sucks! We have made more plans and plans for plans with back up plans for the plans' plans and I'm exhausted! Here is the latest plan: Screw you Dave O, I'm not going to run ultrastreet at yellow bullet... We will put our big boy pants on, take every last ounce of weight out of the car, put the pro tires back on, throw a taller gear in the rear and let this sucker eat in x275... that's where you would rather us run anyway? Will it be competitive, no, will it qualify for the field, probably not. Will we drink beer and bbq, HECK YEAH!! (This plan will stand until otherwise completely discounted, changed or ruined)

That sucks man, Reminds me of back in the day when they started screwing around with the NMRA street outlaw, pure stock, drag radial classes. They ran all the little guys out of the game.

Reactions: 2 users
That sucks man, Reminds me of back in the day when they started screwing around with the NMRA street outlaw, pure stock, drag radial classes. They ran all the little guys out of the game.
This is exactly what is going on, the rules were changed 2 weeks before the race and all to target one guy. One guy who has the resources to change things up at the last minute and still kick everyone's teeth in!

This is exactly what is going on, the rules were changed 2 weeks before the race and all to target one guy. One guy who has the resources to change things up at the last minute and still kick everyone's teeth in!
Which me and others predict will happen

Which me and others predict will happen

This is all supposed to be fun... I was originally pretty mad about the whole deal, anymore I'm just looking to have a good time with good people!!!

Reactions: 3 users

And THAT is why I never committed to any sanctioned racing. I always did mine... off the radar. Back before it became a felony, anyways. It's really tough to conform to class rules and compete with people of means. That's why I liked the "non-sanctioned" events. No rules. Run watcha brung.

Reactions: 1 user
And THAT is why I never committed to any sanctioned racing. I always did mine... off the radar. Back before it became a felony, anyways. It's really tough to conform to class rules and compete with people of means. That's why I liked the "non-sanctioned" events. No rules. Run watcha brung.

which is why Big Daddy and others said F it. George and Billy kept moving the goal posts on them to favor certain people who were in the "buddy system"..

which is why Big Daddy and others said F it. George and Billy kept moving the goal posts on them to favor certain people who were in the "buddy system"..
Big daddy actually closed up shop to about a month ago