86 Fox Body Project

stangboy13

Nov 23, 2010
I picked the car up today, and i'm anxious to get started on it, but i'm only 13, so it will be a slow build. The only thing bad is the passenger side glass is busted. But I don't want to make it EXTREMELY radical, but I would like to fix the car up nice and make it pretty fast :nice: I have already got a roller motor, and some gt40 heads and a E303 cam. My plans for the car are pretty good. Here she is....:D
549.jpg

My list of goals:
Mini tub kit
a nice fuel injection set up
new carpet
373 gears
a nice buffing out
a smaller cowl induction hood
You get the point, if I listed all of it, I would be here until next week!
Another great thing is, it already had sub frame connectors!!!:jaw:

• Sponsors (?)

Well, I have had a passion for cars since I was knee high, and spent many long cold afternoons working on cars with my dad, and he sets me straight in life, if my grades drop, so does my stuff, I don't see it until they are back up. The car was an early Christmas present, I told him I wanted a car that I could fix up and by the time i'm 16 could be a cool car. He said "you sure, your kinda young". I said yeah, I don't want to sit around, and waste my life away, when i'm 16 I want to have a nice car! So, I went and looked at it today, and was like "this is what I want".
But thanks for the compliment.

Sweet lookin car man! its great to see another young kid like me gettin out there and workin on a foxbody! i love that ur car is a 4-eye too. but, im gonna be pissed if u get ur car running before i do!!!:mad:
JK man, cant wait to see the progress!

Well the window switches are jus hanging from the passenger door n back and I hate how u can see the convertible framing..and also the seats and carpet jus look really worn out. I plan on painting it yellow and black with a red trip around the black stripe and trim and I was wondering what color interior should I use

Well, I was looking at my car today, and it has KYB GR-2 front shocks, and KYB Gas-a-just rear shocks, I was pretty happy! And, I traded my neighbor my wheels for a t5, his wheels, a stereo, and a gt grant steering wheel.