86 help!

• Sponsors (?)

86project said:
lol i like the smart a** in u. but im an A**hole to and still dont like ur car....thanx for the welcome, i'll definatly stick around this forum!

Ahh.. but thats the beauty of this forum. It's ok to disagree so long as eveyone remains civil. :)

86project said:
it doesnt even have a motor....it wuz a cheap good body, and a new vert top.

Anything you do to this car will make it worth more than it is now. Sell or trade to old front to someone out here if they like them so much. haha
I've got an extra 84 1/2 GT front bumper cover and header as a spare for my convertable. I do have an extra 89 GT bumper cover that I'd be willing to part with. It needs some repairs on the bottom.

GSP393 said:
Anything you do to this car will make it worth more than it is now. Sell or trade to old front to someone out here if they like them so much. haha
I've got an extra 84 1/2 GT front bumper cover and header as a spare for my convertable. I do have an extra 89 GT bumper cover that I'd be willing to part with. It needs some repairs on the bottom.

you have a pm man

Why don't you sell your car and buy a 87-93 if you like them so much? I own an 87 and I can say without any hesitation that 4 eye cars are plenty mean enough looking. Heck - if I ever got rid of my car, I'd probably replace it with a 4 eye.
You - Mr. "86project", need a lesson on Mustang do's and dont's. Don't ruin the 4 eye!

Ok you mister 86 project are makin me mad. If you dont like anyones opinion you should not have even posted or joined up, because thats all that is on here. I understand you asked a question but you know someones going to offer their suggestion. Here is my 86 gt that i recently sold and regret it already because the car was awsome. I now have a 93 notch and like it but i love the 85 86 front ends and would love to have another one. What i cant stand is these years are the dash, it reminds me of a airplane.
wallmart9.jpg

wallmart3.jpg

desert0174na.jpg
Picture002.jpg

Attachments

• wallmart9.jpg
    wallmart9.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 42
  • wallmart3.jpg
    wallmart3.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 39
  • desert0174na.jpg