86 help!

• Sponsors (?)

nonglossjason said:
Ok you mister 86 project are makin me mad. If you dont like anyones opinion you should not have even posted or joined up, because thats all that is on here. I understand you asked a question but you know someones going to offer their suggestion. Here is my 86 gt that i recently sold and regret it already because the car was awsome. I now have a 93 notch and like it but i love the 85 86 front ends and would love to have another one. What i cant stand is these years are the dash, it reminds me of a airplane.

a suggestion or opinion is one this, but tellin me im gonna burn in hell for takin the four eye off is a lil outts line, yet nobody said they were mad till u came about. I take all suggestions, but not s*** takin, i havnt offended anyone here, yet u come offend me, u know u dont have to post if someone is makin u mad.

nonglossjason said:
Ok you mister 86 project are makin me mad. If you dont like anyones opinion you should not have even posted or joined up, because thats all that is on here. I understand you asked a question but you know someones going to offer their suggestion. Here is my 86 gt that i recently sold and regret it already because the car was awsome. I now have a 93 notch and like it but i love the 85 86 front ends and would love to have another one. What i cant stand is these years are the dash, it reminds me of a airplane.

a suggestion or opinion is one thing, but tellin me im gonna burn in hell for takin the four eye off is a lil outta line, yet nobody said they were mad till u came about. I take all suggestions, but not s*** takin, i havnt offended anyone here, yet u come offend me, u know u dont have to post if someone is makin u mad.

aaron11272 said:
Why don't you sell your car and buy a 87-93 if you like them so much? I own an 87 and I can say without any hesitation that 4 eye cars are plenty mean enough looking. Heck - if I ever got rid of my car, I'd probably replace it with a 4 eye.
You - Mr. "86project", need a lesson on Mustang do's and dont's. Don't ruin the 4 eye!

read through the whole thread i already said y i didnt buy an 87....i got the car very cheap and in good condition.

**** no thats the most hideous Peice of **** I have ever seen, literally go sell the mustang and buy a fuggin civic you big ricer!!! Actually convert your mustang to vtec and put that on, you would be the king of the road for sure!!!! And you can't forget the FWD conversion...

DAMN RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grey5.0beast said:
**** no thats the most hideous Peice of **** I have ever seen, literally go sell the mustang and buy a fuggin civic you big ricer!!! Actually convert your mustang to vtec and put that on, you would be the king of the road for sure!!!! And you can't forget the FWD conversion...

DAMN RICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol funny guy. its amazing the response to someone with a diffrent opinion than the majority of the site....well this'll be the 7th car i've build, and i usually convert things to newer or diffrent body style, and i actually make a good living reselling these clones....i guess alot of u dont like my style but i dont bash urs.

ok if you insist on going aero nose then here are a few examples.
saleen
venomoussaleen2.jpg

cobra

another saleen
mustangdaren02.jpg

Stalker nose, cobra rear :drool:
stang.jpg