86 Mustang SVO

Status
Not open for further replies.

79'293stang

Jan 5, 2003
Cedar Rapids, Iowa
For sale is an 86 SVO. Ive owned the car for over 6 years and have a lot invested into it, but on the downfall its been in storage for 4 of those years collecting the typical gremlins that storage causes. I am going back overseas in 6 months so I have decided to bite the bullet and start sending my ponies to better stables. The car has 110000 miles on the body, 45000 on the engine. Has new cam, followers and valve seals, no smoke. Bosche Bypass valve, manual boost controller, k&n on the end of VAM, it also has sn95 pony rims on it. In addition it is coming with many parts I have collected but with limited time have not gotten around to installing. Rebuilt head, intake and turbo manifold from an 88 turbocoupe that I planned on having all ported out, throttle body from a 94 gt with transition hose, head changing kit with bolts, factory rims. The car has all new sensors and a recent tune up. Just needs TLC from life in storage. I am asking $4000. If interested email me at [email protected] and I can share whatever information you need.

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.