87 5.0 Hatchback mods

Status
Not open for further replies.

slomo56de

Jun 16, 2006
87 mustang 5.0 can be driven anywhere. BBK SSI intake and TBI (70 MM), cold air intake, underdrive pulleys with ac removed and pulley adapter installed, headers dual exhaust H pipe, KYB GR2 shocks and BBK springs lowered(1 inch) all the way around, transmission is AOD I had rebuilt, all mods done less than a 1000 miles ago, 2 inch cowl hood, the motor runs great, 17" aluminum wheels with good rubber, interior is in great shape no rips tears just needs a cleaning. Has cd player and new panasonic speakers inside, the body is solid surface rust on front fender, a little bubbling on the hatch, and in front of the rear tire at the bottom of the door, the previous paint job(not done by me) was a cheap one. windshield is cracked, and the horn keeps blowing a fuse, and the tachometer needs the V8 adapter for the back to read correctly, it has 2.79 rear so not much in the 1/4 mile but alot of top end, I have two in the box new dynomax mufflers that go with the car and two KYB GR2 front shocks that go too. I have pics email if interested, title is clean and clear, car near easton, pa. $2000.00 obo

Attachments

• mustang11.jpg
    mustang11.jpg
    202.4 KB · Views: 113
  • mustang9.jpg
    mustang9.jpg
    198.3 KB · Views: 112
  • Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.