87 GT finally going back on the road!!

MY 85 GT

10 Year Member
Mar 7, 2008
New Jersey
Well my 87 GT convertible is finally in the shop getting put back together...I changed my Mind a 1000 times but i have to get it back on the Road because My dad is going to be taking my 90 GT for awhile, he needs it to go back to work...somewhat retired but bored at home...He has a new car but his wife uses it to pick-up there grandchild so Hence the reason he is using my CAR...lol...Now my 87 had a paxton on it sold it to buy a turbo for the car but dont have the time or want to fool around with tuning so i axed that idea. So Basiclly going back to stock with a few bolt ons...My question is i want to have some fun with it should i buy Nitrous or find a good used blower again?...what will be faster Nitrous or Supercharger...if i go with Nitrous it will be a plate system that goes under the upper intake. If i go supercharger it will be anyone i find thats reasonable...Any help would be great thanks......Oh yeah the car is an AOD with a shift kit,3.27's, Headers,70mm TB,It will have a high flow catted X-pipe and Flowmaster cat back soon too...Oh yeah it has an areomotive FPR and a 155lph fuel pump....19 lb injectors and the car is still speed density....

• Sponsors (?)