89 stang im praying it will be mine pics

• Sponsors (?)

mob said:
3600???!?!?! i wouldnt pay more then 2k for that car.

i think it's a very fair price. especially considering the new paint. blue ball him though. them tell him it's his birthday...then tell him you dont giva a **** that it's his birthday:shrug:

well i guess its time for you to learn how to drive an auto :rolleyes: have fun slappin gears.. im backwards than most, 6 spd everyday driver and C4 race car LOL

Later,
Steven

ryan218 said:
i know. i he wont trade plus couple hundred then i will look else where. there are plenty of 5.0 mustangs in our area

Most people arent selling a 5.0 to go to a 4 eye v6 vert. I highly doubt he'll trade, and only for a few hundred extra? I wouldnt pay more then 1500 for your car, might have to throw another 1500 in there to make it sound good for him!

And you say theres plenty of 5.0's in your area, I dont remember you saying your dad said you could get a 5.0, i remember you saying he liked THIS one, especially cause its an auto with new paint. Just be patient man, the right one will come, at your age, you shouldnt even have a car.

mob said:
Most people arent selling a 5.0 to go to a 4 eye v6 vert. I highly doubt he'll trade, and only for a few hundred extra? I wouldnt pay more then 1500 for your car, might have to throw another 1500 in there to make it sound good for him!

And you say theres plenty of 5.0's in your area, I dont remember you saying your dad said you could get a 5.0, i remember you saying he liked THIS one, especially cause its an auto with new paint. Just be patient man, the right one will come, at your age, you shouldnt even have a car.
agreed

carbed87 said:
beating off is a lot easier too. i cant even count how many time i felt the need to rub one out in my 93, just to end up fumbling with the clutch pedal and running off the road:bang:

I hear that, I was so bummed when I converted to a manual, now I have to rub a few out at stop lights to hold me over while driving, its rediculous.

mob said:

your getting old.. better start eatin your wheetys and special K LOL

daamn i just looked through autotrader and there arent many around here...

just wondering, but why dont you pick up a nice 4cyl for cheap and swap a v8 in it? i mean you have the time definitly. PLUS when it comes time for you to get your license = lower insurance costs. Or is that an issue with your dad?? :shrug: im just saying cause you have a little bit to wait before you can drive it (on roads).

795.0pacecar said:
I hear that, I was so bummed when I converted to a manual, now I have to rub a few out at stop lights to hold me over while driving, its rediculous.

yeah i know, i really should have thought twice before i traded my auto t/a for teh current 5sp notch...i thought i was getting a good deal cause the t/a motor was blown...:nonono: little did i know...
maybe i can switch to a three speed so i dont have to shift as much:shrug: that would give me more time to think of dmans GF in a mini skirt:shrug:

grey5.0beast said:
but y do u need a car at 14, honestly.

I had a car at 14 but my situation was differen't, I needed time to restore it before I started driving, I never drove the car untill I had my learners and was already almost 16.

I dont see the point in buying a nice car any earlier than 15, especially in ohio since I think you get your learners at 16 in ohio.

ryan218 said:
same reason youg ot your at 14. to make it nice so by the tike i turn 16 i will have nice car. and im almost 15 so i really dont have that much longer

its good thinking/...im doing the same thing for when i get my licence back