9:45pm Friday night! Who's here?

• Sponsors (?)

damn snow hit here in NJ. 2 days ago it was 72 degrees out and i was in a tshirt and shorts thinking spring finally hit. now the snow is nasty and deep and its like full blown winter. i hate this

Guy's I am brand new to the site and I am having a real hard time figuring things out . can any help me on how to post a ad for my 1995 Gt with saleen package. by the way my name is Chase and I am from GA.

Thanks

chase, go to the forum index or at the bottom right of your screen is the Forum Jump. You can post your ad in the Classifieds section. There is a National Classifieds and there are also Regional Classifieds if your looking for close proximity to you.

and...Welcome to SN

_adam

damn snow hit here in NJ. 2 days ago it was 72 degrees out and i was in a tshirt and shorts thinking spring finally hit. now the snow is nasty and deep and its like full blown winter. i hate this

Tell me about it! Ive had plugs wires , cap, and rotor for the last month ans a half to put in but the weekends have been to cold. I figure yesterday FINALLY this weekend I can put them in. Now this ****!! :nonono: