90 Mm Sct Mass Air For 93 Fox With Vortech

HorsepowerX

Jan 10, 2011
I have a 90mm SCT mass air for my 93 foxbody. I recently purchased this adapter and hooked it up inside the fender well. The problem I have is that the O2 sensor harness won't reach to the new location. I have the O2 sensor extension harness, but the passenger side is to the max. I've been looking at wiring the entire wiring through the passenger side engine bay where the wheel/shock tower is and putting the connecting wires in the fender well. It might work, but it will be close.

My question is do I need a linger O2 extension/mass air extension in order for this to work? I am installing a Vortech Si trim. I appreciate any feedback. I am supposed to take it to get tuned next Monday and I'll be out of town this weekend.

• Sponsors (?)

You moved your MAF to inside the fender and now your o2 sensors won't plug in? Did you open up the wire loom that holds the maf sensor? Usually that is all that is needed to make the maf fit into the fender. Open it up, separate from the other wires, put loom back on other wires and make new loom just for maf plug. If any of that make sense.

Maybe I'm not understanding what you're trying to ask......