$900 to install gears?

• Sponsors (?)

CRAZY HOURSE RACING N,J suck they got me good chris say u all good now haha just f for 5000.00 they ARE BIG TIME CROOKS if u think there good take your car to them haha u get fffffff big time o it was for a paxton supercharger oil leak stolen or steal my t.ko transmission my car is a p.o.s thanks to them junk i need to do all over nice

CRAZY HOURSE RACING N,J suck they got me good chris say u all good now haha just f for 5000.00 they ARE BIG TIME CROOKS if u think there good take your car to them haha u get fffffff big time o it was for a paxton supercharger oil leak stolen or steal my t.ko transmission my car is a p.o.s thanks to them junk i need to do all over nice

That's too bad, too bad I could hardly make out what you are saying, only that you're pissed off at Chris.
He's always done good by me, he's done my new motor, my Paxton, subs, dyno tune. He even drove 80 miles roundtrip to pick up my car when I blew the stock motor, and brought it back when he was finished.
I had a sparkplug blowout problem with the new motor, he time-certed all 8 cylynders, for free.
Maybe he just didn't like you.