903 HP GT42R Evo vs Vortech T Trim 20 PSI & 100 Shot 93 Notch video!

Speeds8erM-1

Founding Member
Sep 6, 2000
Pensacola Florida
http://srvidz.vidiac.com/video/478b2088-0678-41e8-81a6-c5a6a90c317c.htm

There were two runs, this was the second run, hopefully my friend makes a bigger video soon, he just threw this up today. The Notch did a burnout at like 120 MPH! :eek: Im glad I was in the chase car and not riding haha!

With cars that fast the race is over QUICK! They were gonna run up higher but the notch was all over the place. I dunno if the Evo could have passed em because another 10-15 MPH comes fast when you are running cars like that.

Everbody knew the Evo would be coming for em up top, the question is could he pass em before the race is over. Evo has a nitrous kit to spoolup in the mid range but wasnt used because it's a ZEX kit and never works most of the time.

Notch ran a [email protected] and has been 117.8 MPH, he only had a 1.49 60 ft on the 6.1 pass, off of the footbrake, so the car can run a bit faster. He changed some stuff since he ran it at the track, mini tubbed it, went to 325 MT Radials, anti roll bar, put a cage in it and did some street tuning with it. The car should run 5.8's or so.

• Sponsors (?)

There are a couple of people that go to every evo thread and talk smack. One guy is a big time liar, had a turbo 95, says it makes over 1000 rwhp and ran 5.9@122 when the best he has ran is a 6.6@110. He tried to downplay the notch and make them both look bad. Fugg em.