903 HP GT42R Evo vs Vortech T Trim 20 PSI & 100 Shot 93 Notch video!

• Sponsors (?)

IMG_0010.jpg

MM_FF_Photo_Shoot_3.jpg

Our very own Rick91GT makes these.

yep and it looks pretty nice!

has anyone seen him? i've been trying to PM him so i can buy some pistons through him, but he never PM's me back now... :( might have to go somewhere else if i cant get them within the next two weeks.

89white50 said:
yep and it looks pretty nice!

has anyone seen him? i've been trying to PM him so i can buy some pistons through him, but he never PM's me back now... :( might have to go somewhere else if i cant get them within the next two weeks.

The last I heard, he was of town for a few days. Drop me a PM to remind me that you need to get hold of him. I'll be trying to hit him up on his cell 2nite.

Tonys89GT said:
42 psi:eek: both are awesome cars! How long can an Evo motor hold up tp that kind of abuse?

Dunno, he has an 850 setting that puts it at 38 psi, he wont be running it on 903 setting unless needed. I dunno how long it can handle it, if anything it has done good, last year he beat the FUGG OUT OF IT with a smaller turbo and 35 psi. He also only revs it to 8200 now.

there is a motor trend article this month i believe in it it has the modified corvette c-6. they have a picture of it lighting up the tires. the caption is the car lights up the tires in third doing 120 mph. that thing has some crazy power to do that.

86bluecobra said:
there is a motor trend article this month i believe in it it has the modified corvette c-6. they have a picture of it lighting up the tires. the caption is the car lights up the tires in third doing 125 mph. that thing has some crazy power to do that.
Saw that too. Just your run-of-the-mill Twin Turbo 427 C6 running on "low boost". :eek: