90mm LMAF

Guero

Oct 11, 2005
I got the pigtail in today!!! But its not color coded, there all just gray. How do they go????? I know theres a how to, but i cant find were its at???

• Sponsors (?)

Mine are grey, Thanks though. BTW Lasota Racing says to Soldering but i want to keep my stock Pigtail, can i i just cut into it and keep both of them on, just incase the LAMF goes bad I have the stocker right there

I just left enough of the wires there in case I had to re-install it. Its a factory maf it should be good to go for some time. I keep the stock maf and now cut plug together (the plug is plugged into the maf) in my trunk though.

I solderd the wires and shrink wrapped them in shrink tubing. Then used elec. tape to clean up the wires look as they went to the factory harness. I thought about splicing and all that but in the end it would look funky and I didnt want to get moisture and extra heat worked into the end that was not used.

My LMAF is made by Hitachi!! Or some **** like that. I thought i was getting a stocker. Are they any good?? Or is it the same ****??? It said it was a direct bolt on for the Lighting, so i thought it was a Ford 1

Guero said:
My LMAF is made by Hitachi!! Or some **** like that. I thought i was getting a stocker. Are they any good?? Or is it the same ****??? It said it was a direct bolt on for the Lighting, so i thought it was a Ford 1

Yes ... some of our oem mafs were made by Hitachi

Very precise and accurate

Grady