I’ve been thinking about doing a build thread for a while now so, here goes. This is my first project car build. The car is a 90 lx hatch. When I bought the car a few years ago for $1800 bucks, it had been converted to a 5 speed but, the guy who did the swap only tightened 3 of the 6 pressure plate bolts & the clutch chattered pretty bad. The rear fenders had been rolled and beat out pretty bad. It had a B303 cam in it. The smog pump was gone & they had put an H pipe with flow masters on it. Like a lot of guys on here, I wanted more power & started with the junk yard mod list. I picked up a 3G alt, a Mark VIII electric fan, & an Aerostar aluminum drive shaft. Shortly after that, the engine blew a head gasket. At that point I put the F303 cam in. I also put the explorer intake, 225 walbro fuel pump, the long tube headers, and 3” X pipe with dynomax race bullets on. My import buddy with the Mitsubishi VR4 started teasing me about how he eats mustangs for breakfast & then the track car project really began. I knew I needed more traction to compete with an AWD. I put the granatelli lower control arms on. I did the 5 lug conversion. I put the front A arms on with coilovers & adjustable struts. I also put adjustable shocks in the rear. I upgraded the rear axles to 31 spline 5 lug & put a full spool with 3.73’s in there. Then I got in touch with Baseline Suspension & got their upper control arm kit. I also started gutting the car and removed everything possible to drop weight. The last time I weighed the car it was at 2760 with me in it and a half tank of fuel. The car had always used oil but, I started to notice a lot of blue smoke on start up & hard acceleration. Me & my import buddy pulled the engine out, tore it down & sent it off to the machine shop to get bored 0.040 over. I also ordered the AFR 185 heads, the 90 mm LMAF, & 1.6 roller rockers at that time. We rebuilt the engine once the machine shop was done. A week before I moved to GA my car was backed into twice in the same week while setting in the parking lot at AutoZone. I already had the TWEECER RT for a while by now & had all my build pics up to this point on my laptop. Unfortunately, our house was broken into & that laptop was stolen shortly after we moved to GA. Now here is where the turbo build & latest mods start. Here's a pic of the front end damage. Here are a couple pics of the tear down. I have no experience with body work yet so, this part will be a big challenge.