91 Mustang Interceptor

• Sponsors (?)

I thought the interceptors were the police edition cars, IDK, doesnt look like any SSP that Ive seen, they're all notchbacks.
regardless, it looks like a pretty good deal, go for it

I dont think there's any such thing as an "Interceptor" Mustang. Police package Mustangs were called Special Service Package, or SSP, cars and were all notchbacks as fas as I know. "Police Interceptor" is a P71 package used to identify police/fire/govt service Crown Victorias.

I got nothin... Every U.S. "interceptor" that I was able to find was a notch. I found references to some GT hatches from Canada that were called "interceptor" from 85 to 88 but can't confirm if these were labeled Interceptor from the factory or if some kid with his hat backwards and his pants hanging down his ass, called it that because he thought it sounded cool. :shrug:

its a clean hatch. i dont know if its the same everywhere but here ypu cant walk up to the dealership and buy a car with a police package new any way but the ad stated he bought the car NEW from ford so id call bs and ask for paper work proving its an ssp