92 coupe with mods for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

SMOKEDYA

Dirt-Old 20+Year Member
Jul 13, 2003
Tucson AZ
92 coupe with mods for sale $2200

92 mustang lx coupe 4 banger. new tags ALWAYS PASSES DEQ with flying colors,has all options cd and some mods. Mods are as follows,brand new clutch and flywheel, t-5 trans 5 spd,alum steeda lower rear control arms, 8.8 rearend with 3.55 gears and possi out of a 89 5.0, centerline wheels with new front tires yokahama, alum drive shaft,rear sway bar from a 89 GT,lowered. Car always gets looks! Runs good besides A/C dont work gets around 28MPG. The driver door sometimes dosent unlock with key,and the passengerside door needs the power lock acuator reinstalled that i have. $2200 NOT intrested in trades.Clean title. call 360 241 8025

downsized_05010909361.jpg

02200908271.jpg

downsized_0501090936a1.jpg

4banger1.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

that's a damn good deal john, haha you didn't have to go thaaaat low on the price!!! Somebody buy this and help him out!! Great platform to start with...

that's a damn good deal john, haha you didn't have to go thaaaat low on the price!!! Somebody buy this and help him out!! Great platform to start with...

well i know it's a dam good deal! I have another guy heeee hawing around about it also. I can say this tho if no one buy's it by the night of the 10th it goes back up cause it will be to late :( if i raise it back up no biggie i'll just sit on it then or sell the scort. no way i'll sell my other coupe tho! peace

john:p

Status
Not open for further replies.