92 Foxbody Stalling With Mass Air Plugged In

alexparker444

Jun 22, 2015
good evening everybody, this is my first thread on here. I couldn't find any posts that helped my specific situation. I have a 92 fox body 5 speed with a 5.0, the mods are gt40p head, gt40 intake, e303 cam, 70mm tb, cold air intake, it has ac, and power steering still. I have a bama 4 bank chip installed already, the problem im having now is the car stalls when I have the mass air plugged in, I have set the tps, the timing is on 10 degrees, and with the mass air plugged in it idles great and sounds the way its supposed to, but it stalls when I drive it or rev it. but If I unplug it and set the iac to where it will idle without the mass air plugged in it runs like it should but its way to rich to run it like that or I would just leave it unplugged, any suggestions? I have ordered a new mass air sensor to see if it will help but all these parts worked when I took them off and they were only off for 5 days I tore the motor down one weekend and rebuilt it the next weekend. thanks ahead of time.
PART_1433813877650_20150508_142928.jpg

• Sponsors (?)