Expired 93 Cobra, 331 Stroker, D1 Procharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

1_fast_nine3

Jan 3, 2006
I'm throwing around the idea of selling my baby and wanted to see if there is any interest. I have an original 93 Vibrant Red Cobra, #4300. The car is in great shape, very clean, with a host of mods over the years, and 64,389 miles.

I bought the car from a good friend in 2004 and had the engine completely rebuilt, and have put around 5,000 miles on the car since.

List of mods include:
331 stroker (stock block, fully machined and balanced)
D1 Procharger w/ intercooler
Tremec TKO transmission
Canfield Heads
Trick Flow Cromolly rods
Full Aeromotive fuel system
Larger throttle body (not sure exact specs)
Fluidyne aluminum radiator
Aluminum drive shaft
Long-tube headers w/ offroad h-pipe
Sub-frame bracing
Performance chip
Moroso sump oil pan

I know I'm missing a lot of details, but those are the big ticket items. I was in the process of putting on a new h-pipe with cats in order to get it passed emissions (I live in Colorado), as well as potentially reinstalling the smog system. But the wife and I are saving up for a down payment on a house, and so I might let this car go to the right person.

The car is very clean with a few small blemishes on the body. Looks 100% stock other than the 3 auto meter gauges. I had it dyno tuned after the motor was rebuilt and at a very conservative tune with 7lbs of boost it puts out just over 400 RWHP. Car would get compliments every time I drove it.

I live in Denver. Feel free to contact me with questions: [email protected]. Price is $22,500.
01-08-2006 017.jpg

01-08-2006 018.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.