93 cobra r wheels

Shibbydude529

Nov 29, 2003
i was just looking at some pics of the wheels on these cars and i really like them and would like a set for my stang but i cant find any for sale these are the black rims with chrome center cap if anyone knows where i could get some i would really appreciate it thanks

• Sponsors (?)

Maybe it's just me, but I think that you are never going to ever find a set of those period. Consider the fact that only 107 Cobra R's were ever made. That means that there are only 428 rims ever made, and considering how the owners treat the cars , I doubt any will come up for sale.

schoonover_88 said:
Maybe it's just me, but I think that you are never going to ever find a set of those period. Consider the fact that only 107 Cobra R's were ever made. That means that there are only 428 rims ever made, and considering how the owners treat the cars , I doubt any will come up for sale.
Just make you some. I think you get the wheels off a 94 or 95 GT. Powder coat em black and polish up the center cap and you got it. I think those are the model years, might want to check into it to be sure. But you can easily make them.

Dave

the wheels in question were actually 94-95 gt wheels.. powercoated black with a chrome center cap.. as for availibility.. find a set of 94-95 gt wheels paint them black and then polish the center cap.. although if your going to be putting them on a fox body.. they will not fit for they are a 5 lug wheel.. hope that helps

no one makes them. You have to make them if you want them.

They use a chrome centercap from the pony wheels or the same tribar chrome wheel.

The spokes are inside are all black. But the lip is polished. There have been plenty who have had a shop powerder coat the wheels accordingly.