93 Cobra/SVO style tails on a Notch?

281pony

Aug 31, 2003
Oly, WA
I have been searching for the last couple hours on here and google. I can't find any pictures of them on a notch. Preferrably a white one if possible. Can anyone help me out?

Even a photoshop. I can post a pic of my car if necessary.

• Sponsors (?)

mine has them...
they look hot.

DSCI0080.jpg

photoside2.jpg

photorear.jpg

:nice:

I did mine the same way as 5L5. I didn't like the "light" coloring of the OEM ones, so I got black pinstriping and did them up that way. They look better being darker, IMO, but that's just opinion.

It's simple to pinstripe them, I've done dozens of sets in the past. You can count the little squares in the lights to line it up properly, it's real simple:

cobralense.jpg

That's how i did mine. I used 1/8" pinstripe i got from AZ. If you screw up, just peel it off.

I painted mine black cuz i wanted them to match the car. Real cobras are painted stripes...but you can't tell mine are pinstriped unless you get up close

attachment.php

44212d1257305287-did-some-taillight-maintainence-today-dsc00037.jpg

That's how i did mine. I used 1/8" pinstripe i got from AZ. If you screw up, just peel it off.

I painted mine black cuz i wanted them to match the car. Real cobras are painted stripes...but you can't tell mine are pinstriped unless you get up close

attachment.php

44212d1257305287-did-some-taillight-maintainence-today-dsc00037.jpg

Same here: black pinstriping and you can't even tell it's pinstriping unless you get up close and look for it. I kept the gray moulding though because I didn't want such an extreme contrast w/the red. I also didn't want to paint it red to match the car, I think that only really looks good when it's black on black.

i did mine the exact same way as 5L5 and mansonozz. AZ pinstripping and black paint. i need to find some better pinstripping though cause it keeps peeling off after a while.

DSC01319.jpg

you can see on the driver's side tail light where the third stripe on the top had peeled off...

DSCF1171.jpg