93 FOX vs 03 COBRA... what would you guys do?

• Sponsors (?)

That Terminator has a salvage title, that's why it's price that way. BTW...I love when people have a rare, expensive car to sell and:

a) don't even have simple spelling and grammar.

b) talk about the previous owner.

c) use big adjectives before every word. ex: runs flawlessy, meticulously maintained, ect....

So, basically, you will be dealing with a 3rd party and this 3rd party is a total retard. He can't even proof read his ad. Yeah, this guy sounds legit!!!! :rolleyes:

if its a reconstructed title instead of a salvage thats a little better - in order to get that title it has to go to a specific inspection station designated by the state. If the vehicle passes that inspection then you can feel safer. I actually dont like the 5 owners in 7 years. Make me wonder about the whole history of the car. Also wondering if the moving it from NC to PA was an unsuccessful attempt at washing the title. I dont know 15 might not be off I found an entire termi swap on ebay for 11.

if it had 5 owners in seven years thats not good, sounds like a bunch of people to beat the hell out of it when they decide they are going to sell it but i never thought about stripping it and swapping the good stuff to a 5.0. you would have to get it for half of what they want to make it worth all the work. (and knowing when you stand on it your going to surprise/scare the hell out of who ever is in the passenger seat)

I don't much like clones... and I faced a similar choice between my two cars...'00GT ang '93LX...I kept both for a long time but current economy forced one to go.. I loved both cars, but in the end I was attached to one a little more than the other... See sig for final choice, but had I owned a real term or even the Mach-1 my choice might have been different.

Mstng29.jpg

I don't much like clones... and I faced a similar choice between my two cars...'00GT ang '93LX...I kept both for a long time but current economy forced one to go.. I loved both cars, but in the end I was attached to one a little more than the other... See sig for final choice, but had I owned a real term or even the Mach-1 my choice might have been different.

Mstng29.jpg

Are you trying to tell me something? haha. 93 BLK LX - lookin good :nice:

Keep your '93 man. Those cars are quickly becoming classics. Like everyone else has said, the '03 GT will always just be a Cobra poser. If you really want a termi, wait until you can afford a real one that's in good condition. Honestly, your '93 will probably hold better resale value (assuming it's in good condition) than a fake '03 Cobra. Therefore if the ultimate goal is to own a termi, it just makes more financial sense to hold on to your current car :nice:

if its a reconstructed title instead of a salvage thats a little better - in order to get that title it has to go to a specific inspection station designated by the state. If the vehicle passes that inspection then you can feel safer. I actually dont like the 5 owners in 7 years. Make me wonder about the whole history of the car. Also wondering if the moving it from NC to PA was an unsuccessful attempt at washing the title. I dont know 15 might not be off I found an entire termi swap on ebay for 11.

Don't matter what it is. Salvage title's a salvage title. Every state has to do an inspection. When I buy a wrecked car with a salvage title, even after the inspection it's still a salvage title.

It's the job of the person doing the repair to make sure it's done right that makes the car. Half the people that put cars back together now days are a joke. They hack the **** together, then screw someone on it and it ruins it for all of us.

Some of my nicest cars have been salvage titles....but people don't trust them because they got screwed over in the past by someone else. Just gives us all a bad name.

Don't matter what it is. Salvage title's a salvage title. Every state has to do an inspection. When I buy a wrecked car with a salvage title, even after the inspection it's still a salvage title.

It's the job of the person doing the repair to make sure it's done right that makes the car. Half the people that put cars back together now days are a joke. They hack the **** together, then screw someone on it and it ruins it for all of us.

Some of my nicest cars have been salvage titles....but people don't trust them because they got screwed over in the past by someone else. Just gives us all a bad name.

aint that the ****in truth! im re doing all my rear brake lines since the *****stick who did my disk brake swap took the whole rear disk to disk out of a mark vii cut my brake line on the body double flared it and ran it to mark vii 3rd brake hose and held everything with ****in zip ties. so now im trying to find the god damn bracket by the torque box that the factory brake line goes to so i can convert to all stainless hard lines.

rant off

yeah salvage title or reconstructed neither is good just the recon title is for a car thats been rebuilt where the salvage is just a total. At least here it is not sure about all states. Its a matter of death by hanging or by poison...neither is good but youre going to have a preference.:D

My car is a salvage title.