93 Foxbody Kmember

• Sponsors (?)

What are tubular k member are you guys running that's bolts to stock arms?

Of course I'll recommend UPR, but regardless of which brand you go with, I'd strongly recommend upgrading to tubular a-arms and coilovers. If you still have stock a-arms on a fox, it's almost guaranteed that the stock bushings and ball joints are very worn. In my opinion, it's not worth the effort to replace the bushings and ball joints in the stock arms. It's better to just upgrade to tubular. Two cents.

Last edited:
Of course I'll recommend UPR, but regardless of which brand you go with, I'd strongly recommend upgrading to tubular a-arms and coilovers. If you still have stock a-arms on a fox, it's almost guaranteed that the stock bushings and ball joints are very warn. In my opinion, it's not worth the effort to replace the bushings and ball joints in the stock arms. It's better to just upgrade to tubular. Two cents.
I couldn't agree with this more, UPR has proven to be the best suspension parts that I've ever purchased for my cars. Every single fox boy that I've owned has used UPR suspension and I certainly can attest to how well it fits and finish is second to none.

Reactions: 1 user