93 gt headliner fit 87 coupe?

• Sponsors (?)

I am wanting to think it will fit, you can try it. I have parted a few of each style out and never noticed any difference. Lay them side by side and see if there is any difference.

Yes the coupe is a notch. The reason i asked is im looking at one on ebay from 93 gt cant put side by side. I was tryin to find out before i bid on it. Ive come to find out that a couple things are different on my journey to restore/switch interior on my 87 to black. Inside quarter panels are different so is the rear seat bottom from a 1993 coupe to my 1987 coupe (notch). I didnt ask around on those items before i bought. Ill make them work looks like they raised seat belt mount bolt up on quarters and rear seat mount is different.

if the coupe is a notch, then most likely not. gt's only came in hatchbacks or convertibles.

Yes the coupe is a notch. The reason i asked is im looking at one on ebay from 93 gt cant put side by side. I was tryin to find out before i bid on it. Ive come to find out that a couple things are different on my journey to restore/switch interior on my 87 to black. Inside quarter panels are different so is the rear seat bottom from a 1993 coupe to my 1987 coupe (notch). I didnt ask around on those items before i bought. Ill make them work looks like they raised seat belt mount bolt up on quarters and rear seat mount is different.

:scratch:

It should fit. I'am not 100% sure. But I when out side and looking at my notch and the gt and they look the same. I just swaped my interior out in the notch for 93 interior. As mustang5l5 said the dome lights are different. I will put the old headliner in the gt tomarrow to see for sure.(not enought light out right now to check)