94-04 Gt Calipers On 65-73 Drum Spindles

Hi everyone. I thought to myself the other day, it'd be cool if you could retain stock wheels or 15" wheels but have great disc brakes. I know you can use granada or stock style kh brakes to do that. But I thought I could do it better. Well I have done it. I have made a bracket that will allow you to mound 94-04 mustang v6 or gt calipers to your v8 spindles. You will use 68-73 mustang rotors on your car and then will my bracket you'll be able to bolt on 94-04 calipers. For i6 cars and or 68-73 disc spindles I'm working on brackets to do the same for you.

• Sponsors (?)

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    709 KB · Views: 216
We all enjoy reinventing the wheel. ;) I have a small collection of cars in my back yard. Got to looking at all the brake swap options out there, and I figured I could swap Lincoln Mk VII rotors to my '67 spindles (with a bit of help from the Timken bearing catalog). I have a '95 Taurus with similar brakes to the '94-'04 Mustang, and I thought, all I need is a bracket.....

We all enjoy reinventing the wheel. ;) I have a small collection of cars in my back yard. Got to looking at all the brake swap options out there, and I figured I could swap Lincoln Mk VII rotors to my '67 spindles (with a bit of help from the Timken bearing catalog). I have a '95 Taurus with similar brakes to the '94-'04 Mustang, and I thought, all I need is a bracket.....
Ok did you want me to help design one

sorry for not replying sooner. i found a complete kit to run 61 hubs and rotors with the kelley hayes calipers, then i can get the geo metro/suzuki esteem power brake unit/Pvalve and put in since its so dang tight in there. thanks tho