SOLD 94/95 Complete Rear End, Newly Machined Block, Etc...

Discussion in 'Drivetrain Parts' started by Duc_Stang_95, Jan 21, 2014.

1. Duc_Stang_95

Duc_Stang_95 Member

Unfortunately my 95 restoration project came to a crashing halt the other week. After much deliberation I've decided to unload all of my parts rather than start over with another car, so here goes...

1) Complete 8.8" 31-spline rear end with 3.73 gears, J&M upper and lower tubular steel control arms, Steeda finned differential cover, J&M stainless teflon-coated caliper hoses and differential line, all new polyurethane bushings and spring isolators, all new 10.9 class bolts from Fastenal, new OEM upper axle bushings, and coated hard lines. I'm including the speed sensor gear set for 3.73 rear ends and all necessary hardware. This assembly is literally ready to bolt right into a 94/95 GT; 3 quarts of Valvoline 80W-90 limited slip gear oil is already installed. I put a lot of time into this and I'm sorry to see it go. Fortunately I hadn't gotten around to putting it in the car before the crash. $1000

2) 302 small block assembly. Newly machined 0.030 overbore, honed, and magnafluxed by Gunther's Machine Shop in Walkersville, MD. New cam bearings and soft plugs, machine shop receipt and engine stand included. Also included are 8 pistons/rods (pistons will no longer fit, obviously), oil pick-up assembly, oil pan and retainers. This was to be my 331 stroker build. Ready to go for any moderate horsepower application. $600

Stuff that still needs to come off the car (coming soon):
    a) H&R track hubcentric 25mm wheel spacers
    b) T5 manual transmission
    c) Steeda Tri-ax short throw shifter
    d) Eibach Pro full suspension (one strut missing)
    e) Maximum Motorsports steering shaft
    f) drilled and slotted brake rotors, front and rear
    g) 17" anthracite Bullitt style wheels with 245/45/17 directional tires (3, one was destroyed)
    h) 7.5" stock v6 rear end
    i) Raxiom smoked 96-98 style tail lights (wiring conversion for 94/95 cars complete)
    j) Flowmaster 44 stainless cat-back system
    k) various body panels (Saleen rear wing, hood, OEM rear wing, rear bumper, trunk lid)

I'm located in Thurmont MD, area code 21788. Local pick-up preferred. I'm sure I left things out, so if anything is unclear, ask!

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 22, 2014
  2. RonBurgandy

RonBurgandy Member

Coil overs for thr rear?
  3. Duc_Stang_95

Duc_Stang_95 Member

Nope, the suspension I've got is exactly this kit, and it was on the car for about 6 months.

http://www.americanmuscle.com/eibach-prosystem-coupe-9404v6.html

It did make a huge positive difference in handling and appearance. I also had new steering rack bushings and a steering shaft as well... the new rear end and control arms would have completed the package but I hadn't gotten around to installing those before the crash.
  4. Duc_Stang_95

Duc_Stang_95 Member

Update: Saleen wing, tail lights, shift knob, shift boot, wheel spacers are SOLD.
    Pending: Shifter, brake rotors, suspension parts, Flowmaster cat-back.
  5. Duc_Stang_95

Duc_Stang_95 Member

Rear has been SOLD!
  6. j_lutter31

j_lutter31 Member

Showcase:
    Albums:
    Interested in the T5. Does it include the bellhousing and mount? Willing to ship??