94-95 Dr Gas x-pipe

94-302-vert

Aug 16, 2004
NE CT
Anyone have pictures? I want to see what is different about these that makes it the x-pipe of choice. :shrug:

As you can see from my sig I am going away from my H-pipe and would like to go x-pipe. Everything I read seems to say to go to Dr Gas but I can't see why yet. I will probbaly only buy the pipe after Christmas when I have some $$ but want to know what I want JIC Santa decides to bring it... :D

• Sponsors (?)

i bought one couple months ago and its sitting in the box yet so i can't speak to its functionality but just looking at it, it looks like it will kick ass. the x portion is a really smooth

i'll try to get pics of it tonight.

the difference between the dr gas and the rest is like what was said before is the placement of the crossover and the shape of the crossover. they are true 90 degree bends. the sound is way more noticeable than all of the rest too. its a high pitch scream that sounds sorta like an indy car. a lot of the nascar teams run dr gases x pipes at daytona and talladega. im gonna be getting one really soon. i know some one with a 90 gt with an hci and longtubes that picked up 8rwhp over an hpipe. its worth the extra money to me. but to each his own. also it does technically require welding to put it together or you can use exhaust clamps but recommended to weld it. it comes in a box of 5 pieces

I used to have a dr gas X paired with spintech pro streets. The x is a very nice piece and yes, does require welding. I had many people tell me it was the best sounding mustang they had ever heard when i had that setup. I only got rid of it because I went turbo.